Thursday, January 22, 2015

MCT Trending Now Thursday

Hello! It's Trending Now Thursday at MyCreativeTime. Today we are exploring the Wood and Lace trend. For my card, I stuck to just wood. :) I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies for my card base and layer. I stamped the Grainy Wood Background on the smaller layer. I used the Alpha Pack to stamp "wood", and the rest of the greeting is from the 100% Sweetness set. I masked off the first word so I could customize it. 
My little beaver was cut from the Oh Canada Cricut Cartridge. :) I gave him a heart from the Stitched Sweethearts and XOXO dies. Oh, and Mr. Beaver is on a circle from the Bunch Of Fun Circles dies. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥


14 comments:

  1. OMBAJINGA What a funny and cute card. Love your beaver was wondering where you'd gotten him from....so good to know & I just got this cartridge so WOOO HOOO!
    Love the clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Definitely one darling Valentine. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me laugh and smile!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~Oh my this is to CUUUTE too! LOVE the whole card and all the details ~ EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki,
    Your Valentine's card with the pink color and the beaver jumps out at you from the card. Very cute!. and I love how you were innovative with the sentiment. Have a great day.:) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am chuckling over this one. So cute. Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too CUTE Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness ...... I am so in love ..... the beaver is just to darn cute for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beaver is adorable...love the added heart and fun word pun! Cricut does have some fun cuts...glad you are enjoying it. I like how you set him on a circle...he shows up great that way. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is way too silly....I LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!