Friday, January 23, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

Hello! I'm playing along in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge. I still don't have any MFT stuff, but it's still fun to play along. :) Here is my card...
I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies from MyCreativeTime for my card base and layer. I used the Stitched Sweethearts And XOXO Dies for my heart. I die cut it, and then did some masking to make it lined. I used Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Stone Wash, Lime Green, and Passion Flower. Pretty darn close to the challenge colors. :)
I used the Happy Thoughts set for my "thanks" die cut word, and for the "heartfelt" stamped greeting. I resisted the overwhelming urge to add sequins...this is for a guy. HA! 

I hope you're having a happy Friday! :)

♥ Nikki ♥




9 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple card. The color combo this challenge is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are perfect and such an awesome inking job too. Great job! Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color combo. Best f Luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ Oh TOTALLY COOL card!! LOVE this color combination and the whole design! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, your card is just perfect! I love the striping behind your die-cut heart! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth of the matter is. I LOVE THIS CARD! :)

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!