Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You're such a deer

Hiya! It's day 3 of Clean And Simple 4 class at OnlineCardClasses. My card today was inspired by the immensely talented Julie Ebersole. I don't have the supplies needed to do the technique she showed, so instead I just used her pretty card as inspiration. I used the same Distress Ink colors as her...picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, and mustard seed. Such a pretty color combo! I inked over THIS stencil, and then splattered ink as well. I used my Cricut Explore to cut the deer with a THIS svg file from Miss Kate Cuttables
I inked the deer with tarnished brass distress stain. The greeting is from the Oh Deer set from MyCreativeTime. To finish, I added a few gold sequins. :)

I hope you're having a wonderful week! 

♥ Nikki ♥



4 comments:

  1. Love your version of Julie's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the distress stain on the deer head. Great spattering and inking! Those are some pretty colors together! Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!