Saturday, January 17, 2015

You put the Hot in Hot Stuff

Hiya! Happy Saturday to you! I decided to play along in the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I don't have any MFT goodies yet, but I'm playing along anyway. :) Here is my card...
I made my hot sauce bottle with the We Go Together set from PeachyKeenStamps. The greeting is also from that set. The face on the bottle is from the Kawaii Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps
I used the 3x4 Journal Die and the Stitched Sweethearts And XOXO dies from MyCreativeTime to make my shaker. I made the card base with the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies. I used the Vintage Labels dies from MyCreativeTime for the greeting banner. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. In case you haven't heard, you'd better get the PeachyKeenStamps you've been wanting! They're ceasing manufacturing stamps. :( 


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Nikki Mehta a super fun card!!! You know how to make someone's day and this card sure will!!! Quite the outstanding creative job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so super cute. I love the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack!!! This is too funny & cute!! Lovin' it! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch--please join us again with more of your creations Nikki!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ Seriously CUUUTE!! Totally cracked me up too! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog topper. Love this card. SO much!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!