Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I can't conseal how I feel ;)

Hiya bloggy friends! :) For my punny Valentine today, I cut the seal from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge. I made his face with 2 sets from PeachyKeenStamps, The Happy Penguin Couples Assortment for his eye, and The Moodies 1 1/8 set for the mouth. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies from MyCreativeTime for the panel and patterned paper layer on it. I also used the Fun Stitches Edges Dies from MyCreativeTime for the scalloped border. 
I used the Alpha Pack from MyCreativeTime to stamp my punny greeting. :) I stamped SEAL in darker gray to make it stand out more. I also went over the letters with a sakura glitter pen for sparkle. I added wink of stella clear glitter marker to the ball and his hat. 

I hope you're having a great week thus far! Just a heads up...tonight at midnight Eastern starts 24 hour craft day on HSN. :)

♥ Nikki ♥ 




5 comments:

  1. Hee hee!!! I wubs him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Hahahaha this is too CUUUTE! LOVE the play with words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and great how you combined stamps for the seal face. Birthday Bash is one of the best cartridges. Wonderful job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!