Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MCT Fave Die of the Month

Hiya! Whoa, it's been a looooong break! I'm so glad to get back into the swing of things. Happy 2015 to ya! The fave of the month for January at MyCreativeTime are the Teeny Tag Layering Dies. For my card I used them to make a banner. I strung some sequins on thread to "hang" them. I used the largest alpha stamps in the Alpha Pack to stamp the greeting and the year. 
I used metallic distress stains and gold lame color shine for my splatters and little banners at the bottom. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More for the card base and layer. The year is stamped on the banner from the Vintage Label Dies

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

Today we are featuring another "My FAVORITE stamp OR die of the Month!  This month we are featuring one of my FAVE dies "Teeny Tag Layering Dies!".  If this set of dies has been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discounted price.
This set will be on sale for the entire month of January! The sale will end on January 31, 2015 @ 12:00am PST!  


13 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Nikki what a Fab, Fun, Clever & oh so Creative Card!! Love your splatters they turned out so cool!! Love all the super fun ways you used Miss Emma's goodies and girl you do have creative patience to string the sequins but they sure look pretty.
    Thanks for all your creative inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHHHH your card is so AWESOME Nikki!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Nikki! Love all of the sparkle and shine! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love how you hung the sequins!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome banner card. i love the way you reinvented the tag die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the gold and silver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Great background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful splatters and shine! Love the strung sequins idea! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, love how you used the die as a banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki ~ Oh I LOVE this! What a GREAT way to use those dies!! Then the silver and gold ~ PERFECT for the theme of the card!! Lurv it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!