Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MCT Inspiration Wednesday

Hello! Today is Inspiration Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. I don't have an inspiration photo, I was just really loving white on white. :) I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies from MyCreativeTime. I cut the year with the number dies in the 4x6 Journal Die set from MyCreativeTime
I did some masking on a greeting from the From Our Family To Yours set to get just the "Happy New Year" part. I stamped it with gray ink, and went over it with a glitter pen. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥


9 comments:

  1. You are the Queen of shaker card making. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss NIKKI WOW Girl what a Gorgeous card....love the all white so pure and refreshing!! I just love your shakers girl you are so talented and definitely super clever and creative to be able to make a shaker no matter your design. Love the creative ways you use Miss Emma's goodies!! Thanks for the inspiration.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll with these white on white cards! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such a good job with the white on white cards. I like the little sparkle on the sentiment with the sequins. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white on white, very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fabulous card!!! The white on white is just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki ~ ROCKING these New Years cards ~ holy CRAP!! LOVE them all and again PERFECT CAS too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!