Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love you tons!

Hello! I made this card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge. The challenge is to create a background with stamps. For the arrows and hearts background I used the Into The Woods set. And for the rest of the hearts I used the following sets... Get Well Soon and Wish You Were Here
The hippo is from the Year Four set. I colored him with my Prismacolor colored pencils. I used the Claire's ABC's set to create my greeting. 

I hope you're having a nice day! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the grey and pink theme!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ hehehehe this is ADORABLE!! LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki! This is amazing!!! I love the pops of color for the hearts! I love it! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is just too cute! What a fantastic background! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did an amazing work with the background, it looks perfect! And the card is super cute!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!