Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hello sunshine!

Hello, sunshines! :) Today is day 4 of Clean And Simple 4 class at OnlineCardClasses. Today the fabulous Jennifer McGuire stitched on her cards, so I decided to bust out my embroidery floss. I started by die cutting a circle for my sun, and I used the embossed edge left by the die as a guide to poke my stitching holes. I stitched around the sun, and then created random rays as well. Then I {of course} turned my sun into a shaker. :) I stamped the card base with the Cartoon Cloud Background from MyCreativeTime. The "hello" word die is from the Speech Bubble Sentiments set by MyCreativeTime. I used the Claire's ABC's set from Lawn Fawn for "sunshine". For my panel I used the Rectangular Stitched Frames and More Dies from MyCreativeTime. I finished it off with more sequins. :)

I hope you're having a sunshiney day! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

8 comments:

  1. Love this card! Makes me happy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE this!! Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stopped by in a while to leave a comment. But I am subscribed to your blog, I love seeing your creations.. You are so talented and I just love to see your name pop up in my inbox.. Thanks for inspiring.. I hope to get crafty time soon.. <3 #NavyWivesRock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out! And the color scheme is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness...you've upped the ante! Very nice card... I love the yellow and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love how your sun shaker turned out. This is so awesome!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!