Thursday, January 8, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge

Hello! It's the first Designer Challenge of 2015 at MyCreativeTime! Yay! We have the above photo to use as inspiration. And here is my CAS take on it...
I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies for the card base. I used the 3x4 Journal Die for my front panel. I die cut the heart with the fabulous Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies. I used spun sugar, worn lipstick, and picked raspberry distress inks to give it an ombre look.
I used the Family Is Everything set for the Love die. I cut it from the heart panel and inlaid it back in. I colored the word gold with distress stain. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations and to play along in the challenge!

♥ Nikki ♥



8 comments:

  1. WOW Miss Nikki what an elegant card!! Just love the white featuring the red heart so classy and just love too how you've used Miss Emma's goodies. One super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS card. Emma's pretty stitching is a decoration in itself. Your ombre heart is fabulous. Great idea to inlay the beautiful script word...so pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the ombre heart with the gold love is totally perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and love that ombre heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ STUNNING! Seriously STUNNING! LOVE how you inked the heart ~ so PERFECT! Beautifully done as always!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!