Thursday, September 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Hello! Welcome to another Throwback Thursday challenge with MyCreativeTime. For this challenge we are using an image image from an older FONT cricut cartridge. Just pick and image from a "font" cartridge to use. I got my ornament from the Lyrical Letters cartridge. I did use my gypsy to give it layers. 
I used the houndtooth stamp from the Build a Banner Kit to make my patterned paper strip. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up perfectly. The sentiment is from the All Around Christmas set from MyCreativeTime. Pop over to Emma's BLOG to see what she and the rest of the DT made and to play along!!!! See ya later gators! 

♥ Nikki ♥


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card like always Nikki. Love how you made your own background paper.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great holiday card and design! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Nikki! Who knew there was such a cute ornament on Lyrical Letters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki this came out so beautiful. I love the colors you used and the awesome background. Great job. tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job Nikki! I have got to get one of those Stamp-a-ma-jig thingys because that is lined up PERFECTLY!!! Beautiful and of course I loved that you played the Happy Holidays song. I love Christmas music, especially the classics. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning job Nikki, fabulous as always!!! Love it! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the houndstooth looks perfect! I think I need one of those stampamajig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stamping and the punching...it makes the simple ornament design stand out more. Great job. A card you just want to look at.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love how you made the background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Lovely color choices and great job with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful Christmas card with non-traditional Christmas colors! Love it!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card...love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!