Sunday, September 25, 2011

Out of difficulties grow miracles

Hello! For my card today I used the gorgeous Roses background stamp from PinkByDesign. I heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I used distress inks in dusty concord, seedless preserves, shabby shutters, peeled paint, and antique linen to paint in the roses. I had the whole panel stamped and colored and then had an unfortunate trimmer accident so I had to cut the panel down to salvage it. Errrr.
The colors have way more depth in person. OH and I also mixed in some perfect pearls with my ink..so it's sparkly. :) The beautiful sentiment is from the Believe in Yourself set from PinkByDesign. I really love how this one turned out! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I thought this was patterned paper! You do gorgeous work!!! I'm ALWAYS amazed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out, accident or not. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. I need to get this background stamps. I love roses.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful. Hard to believe that isn't a patterned paper already made! You did a fantastic job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I have the hardest time with these types of cards and you nailed it! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love how it turned out too. Amazingly Beautiful. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!