Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love Bears All

Hiya! Today is my guest design day for the Scrapbuggy Blog. Let me tell you that I am IN LOVE with this ADORABLE Button Bear die!!! Is he/she not the cutest?!!! AND it's under 20 bucks {$16.99}...AND I can think of TONS of things to make with it! :) Enabled yet? Anyhoo, I ran the paper behind the bear through my vagabond in a sizzix heart embossing folder. Then it inked it with spun sugar distress ink. I then spritzed it with perfect pearls and water in a mini mister.
The sentiment is from the Woodland Critters set from PinkByDesign. Okie dokie, that's it for me today. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. scroll down if you missed the PeachyKeen Blog Hop

11 comments:

  1. Gotta get me that die Nikki!! Your card shows him off to a 'T'! You're a bad influence missus!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE and I absolutely LOVE bears!!!! Awesome job on every detail. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! This little bear is so precious! I love him. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest little bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little bear is just the cutest. I love him.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutley adorable! Love the soft colors you used. Where can you buy this die? Have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO ADORABLE! You are extremely talented Nikky TFS Have an awesome day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable card! Love that bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh love does bear all and this is super cute
    Love it
    Perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!