Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thinking of You


 
Hello! It's Saturday again and another guest design day for me for the Scrapbuggy Blog. I used the butterfly from the Build A Cupcake dies. This is a 2 die set and I think it's a total must have! TONS of fun things can be done with the cupcakes and all the little extras. I cut them out and then stamped 2 with the Extra Small Polka Dot stamp from PeachyKeenStamps.com...I also used that on the bottom border. I white heat embossed and went over them with distress ink in tumbled glass and broken china.
I used a stamp from the Build a Banner Kit from MyCreativeTime to stamp the butterflies with a burlap look. I then heat embossed and used distress inks in spun sugar and worn lipstick. I stapled them to the circles because I wanted a shabby chic look. The Build a Cupcake die cuts out a cute little "body" for the butterfly. :) I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the Vintage Greetings set from PinkByDesign on the Curly Label Die from MyCreativeTime. Okie dokie...See ya later!

♥ Nikki ♥



psst...Just an FYI use the code SPOOKY25 over at PinkByDesign for 25% off of your entire order through 9-18-2011!!! Sweet! :)

8 comments:

  1. Love your card! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love what you have done. thank you for sharing. i might have to use this idea. very cute.
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! All the details are just perfect! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about GORGEOUS!!!! Fabulous fabulous card! I love the embossed and inked butterflies! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards, my boyfriend is a marine and is currently deployed, i am always making him card to send to him and it makes the time go by fast.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!