Thursday, September 1, 2011

Throwback Thursday

It's Throwback Thursday time again with Emma!!! Our challenge this week is to use the colors purple, green, orange, and black. This is also a Cricut-less challenge. Ok, let me explain why I have a cricut cut on my card...Well, first of all, I screwed up! HA...BUT I didn't actually use my cricut THIS YEAR to make this card...I had that cut shoved in my Halloween paper pack from last year ;) Anyhoo, her face is from the set called Make a Monster Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps.com. The super cutie sentiment is from Emma's set called All Around Halloween.

Pop over to Emma's BLOG to see what she and the rest of the DT gals made!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. The monster is from Paper Doll Dress Up and the Twine is from PinkByDesign.

13 comments:

  1. Love how this one eyed monster turned out.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Nikki! This monster is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute little purple eater - LOL! I love her she is ADORABLE! Awesome job. I love this style of card! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Even though you cheated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so funny, I kept thinking...oh it must be a pk die! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little monster. Reminds me of cousin It.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable NIkki!!!! Reminds me of cousin it!!! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the monster is too cute! love the color choices and patterns together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki I love your purple little monster...so cute!!! tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little monster came out super cute!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute little monster. Cricutless or not. I love it Nikki. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that PK stamp set and I love how you used it. Your card is is so cute. Thanks for sharing. -Tami AKA Scrappin Rabbit

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!