Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Madness...Imagine That!

Hello! Welcome to another Monday Madness Imagine That. I will again be playing along only using patterned paper because I don't have an imagine. For my card today I used the Smiley Cards cartridge for my card base and the circle. The cute baby on the moon is from the adorable Baby Steps cartridge. I gave her a face from the Just Baby Faces set from PeachyKeenStamps.com. The super cute sentiment is from the All Star Baby set from MyCreativeTime. All the paper is from the Nana's Nursery mat stack from DCWV. Pop over to Emma's Blog to she what she and the rest of the DT made!!! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


Please take a moment and scroll down to read my post from yesterday. I would really appreciate and help you can give. Thanks! :)

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute Nikki like always.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO super sweet! I love her to pieces! Beautiful patterned paper choices!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute as always Nikki, great job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, love how the baby is sleeping on the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO VERY PERFECT! Thank you for reminding me of that paper stack!;) Take care & THANK YOU for being on my team!;)
    Big HUGE hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute Nikki! I never thought of using Smiley Cards for a card base! thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki,

    This is so adorable!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you have an imagination!!! I love the round card with scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A darling card! Where do you buy smiley face cart? Is it a gypsy exclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love this card.
    diane
    Dorris CA
    france_diane@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Peachy Faced baby on a moon...too cute.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!