Wednesday, September 28, 2011

holiday greetings

Hiya! My card for today isn't as "cutesie" as I usually make, but I think it turned out pretty. :) I stamped the Hounsdstooth Background stamp from PinkByDesign with lipstick red colorbox fluid chalk ink. I just LOVE those inks! I stamped the cardinal image from the Boughs of Holly stamp set from PinkByDesign. I added the color with prismacolor colored pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits.
The sentiment is also from the Boughs of Holly stamp set from PinkByDesign. I just happened to have some black and cream houndstoothish ribbon. ;)

♥ Nikki ♥

11 comments:

  1. I like it! :) Very nice. {but do cardinals make the same sound as an owl?? HAHAHA}

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, I love cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous Nikki! Great job.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the colors and papers are perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Nikki.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Sometimes it's nice to just do something different than out usual. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this card is classic and beautiful! Great job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty card, I love the houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!