Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where flowers bloom, so does hope




Hey pals! I used my new Freshly Picked cartridge to make this simple little encouragement card. I got in my BIG order from papertreyink.com this afternoon, so I just had to play with all my new goodies! So, EVERYTHING on this card came from PTI...well, not the bling, but everything else! ;o)
I hope you had/are having a great day! Oooooohhhhh in other news....FUN ALERT!!!!! I got my tracking number from FedEx a little bit ago...my Cricut Circle Welcome box o' goodies is on it's way!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cricuty Hugs!
Nikki

12 comments:

  1. WOW, your card came out VERY PRETTY!! Thanks for this song! Since I was BORN & Raised in Frisco, I JUST LOVE IT!! THe BEST CITY EVER!!
    ooooOOHHH , You LUCKY girl, I am so EXCITED FOR you to get your welcome "Circlet" package!!
    Talk to ya later Bestie;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cute card!! The flowers look like you can just about smell them! Exciting about your Circle pkg. being on it's way. I waited so long to decide I'm sure it will be a little while yet before I get mine. Can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful card and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your cards. This one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhhh - I got that notification too but had no idea what it was! Yippee!!
    Jenny Kozar

    cute card too - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...beautiful job...I love the colors and the faux stitching on the flowers...ohh and the bling...gorgeous..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Love the flowers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card . Well done with the colour combinations . I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and sentiment! I'll have to live vicariously through you on the "circle." I hope you'll share what you get in the box with us less fortunate souls! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki, your cards are adorable! I love your blog. I'm thrilled to join you as part of the Cottage Blog DT!!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!