Monday, June 21, 2010

Aloha Card

Hafa Adai and Aloha everyone! I'm sure you know what Aloha means, but do you know what Hafa Adai means? My husband and I lived on the island of Guam for 3 years...And Hafa Adai means hello in the native language called Chamorro. Bet you didn't expect to get a pseudo geography/culture lesson! LOL I used the Tie the Knot cartridge to cut the hibiscus flower.
The aloha was cut from the Life is a Beach cartridge. All papers are from the Green at Heart collection by Basic Grey. Well I guess not all, my BELOVED KRAFT cardstock is from PaperTreyInk.com...which reminds me, it's time to do some ordering...I'm getting dangerously low on button twine. GASP! Well I hope you are having a fantastic day! See you back here tomorrow for another PeachyKeenChallenge...and you won't want to miss the announcement of an AWESOME SALE!!! So, if you're been eyeing some PeachyKeen stamps...you will want to get in on the amazing deals!!!!!!

Tropical Hugs!
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. This is terrific! Loving the colors you used too :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card..perfect for summer! I wish I would have known about the sale a few days ago when I placed an order...oh well there's a few more stamps I was eyeing! Can't wait!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy shnikes, I really love love love the foe stitching. Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!