Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PeachyKeen Challenge-30 *Shadowbox*



It's challenge time again! The challenge this time is to create an 8x8 or 12x12 layout to go into a shadowbox. If you only want to do the layout, that's fine. I admit I had a HARD time with this! So,  I apologize for being late today. Anyhoo, I finally found pictures that I wanted to use. These pictures are of me and my Mama waaaaaay back in 1982. ;o) I was THRILLED when I found that yellow gingham paper in my stash because it matched the little swim suit I have on in the pictures perfectly! Love it when that happens! ;o) I took the layout out of the shadowbox to get some better pictures to share.
I used the adorable starfish from the Sea Animals & Creatures stamp set. And I stamped my paper version of tiny me with the Everyday Character Assortment. I just LOVE those faces! Here's a closer look....... 
I hope you will pop over to the Challenge Blog and play along with us! This challenge will have two winners. One judged, and one random. So that means you have TWO chances to WIN! The prize for the judged winner is a $25 gift certificate to PeachyKeenStamps. The prize for the random winner is Natalee.

Have a SUNSHINEY day!

Nikki

17 comments:

  1. Nikki - this layout is soooo adorable! I absolutely love the photos and think you look exactly the same! Great job - I <3 it!
    Big Hugs,
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Miss Nikki!! This was SOOOO WORTH THE wait my friend!! I agree w/Angelica, you DO look the EXACT same! SOOOO CUTE & SASSY!;)
    Big Sunshiney hugs to you too!
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Nikki,
    What a little cutie you were, and still are! I love the photos and your shadowbox! Just precious! Definitely worth the wait!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Nikki!!! Just look at YOU as a little 'doll' on both counts! You CLEVER girl you! It's totally inspired they way you made that paper doll so like yourself. I LOVE it.
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! NIKKI... this is AMAZING! You are really clever and the entire layout is spectacular! YOUR PICTURES when you were little.. HOW ADORABLE. I graduated high school in 1982 LOL. Every element is just the bomb! LOVE IT!
    Big Hugs and Tons of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAH HA HA HA!! LOL.. Sunshine Day! I totally remember this.. YOU crack me up with your matching tunes to your projects!! I LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!!! This is awesome! Fabulous job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO SWEET!!! Love how you did your title!!! What a cutie....I don't want to say how old I was in 1982....he...he..he.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet Nikki. You are adorable then and now. Wow, 1982, you're so young. I was in college, just married and pregnant with our first child. Whew, so long ago. I love this shadowbox layout, it is such a beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Waaaay back in "82", I was graduating high school and starting college. What a cutie patootie you were, and still are, BTW! Your shadowbox layout is so completely adorable! I love the way you made the paper doll look like you. This is brilliant, Nikki! You nailed this challenge, and yes, it was very much worth the wait!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this LO, it's adorable, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH this is just so adorable. You did an awesome job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is amazing! love how it ended up matching--how cute! Love your snappy little song too!!!! Whooohooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable! Awesome layout and such a wonderful theme to scrap!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nikki, this is so adorable!! I love the color combination! The little girl is so cute, and I love how you coordinated the bathing suit to match yours! Your projects always turn out so nicely!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!