Friday, June 18, 2010

Cricut Lite Mother Load!!!! oh, and a card ;o)

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY! I have to tell you that I had the best shopping day EVER! I had a dream last night that I had the Meow Cricut Lite cartridge, so when I woke up I took it as a sign to go cartridge hunting! And I hit the MOTHER LOAD at the second Walmart I went to. They had ALL 24 Lite cartridges!!! Some were totally gone, but ALL the ones that I wanted were there! YEAH! Soooooo...I got Live Simply, Meow, Billionaire, B is for boy, Sugar and Spice, and Cherry Limeade. The card I made today was made with the Live Simply cartridge. IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! It was weird to actually put a cartridge in my Expression again...LOL...Can't wait for the Gypsy updates because I could've hidden contours and given the lil' hooter a super cute PeachyKeen Critter face! Well I hope you have a GREAT weekend! I will be having a blast with my new toys! My cricut will be getting a workout! ;o)

Hootie Hugs!
Nikki

p.s. I went to Big Lots and got some embellies and other goodies...BUT I was blown away by the one deal I got...ready??? I got the HUGE foldable Martha Stewart Self Healing cutting mat for.... 4 BUCKS!!!!! Can you believe it??? That thing is almost 50 bucks at Michaels!!!!! Yeah for awesome deals!!!!!!

p.p.s. You still have until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT CST to click HERE and comment on that post to be entered to win the Critter Faces stamps!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki!!! LOVIN your card...too stinkin cute!!! Have fun with all your new carts =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikki, your not kidding about hitting the Mother Load. I'm so envious. Lucky you please enjoy all your goodies for me too. I'm gonna half to check out Big Lots. Have a great evening! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry I forgot to tell you that the card is really cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nikki! I am still looking for Block Party and Celebrate with Florish -- someday!!! Thanks for sharing - check my entry for Emmas challenge:
    http://kozfam5@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute! And great score on the cartridges and supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this too...so cute! I really wish I could buy some too! My Walmart doesn't have any yet.

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soooooo jeolous! Can't find any in my area. your cardd is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soo jealous you got all those lite carts! lol..my WM doesn't have them yet..but I haven't had any dreams of them, when I do I am hitting up every WM! LOL..cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love the owls and what an awesome job you did! But then again , I always love your cards! Wow! I didn't know that the lite carts needed an update! Where have I been? TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome. I'm so happy for you that you finally got a CAT cartridge! Let me know how you like the B is for Boy. When I get back to the states in September, it is the first cartridge I plan to buy. That find at Big Lots is FANTASTIC! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! Congrats on listening to your dream and going to Walmart, I had an experience like that and my DH thought I was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nikki!
    Super cute card! That's so cool that you were able to find all the Lite carts that you were looking for. I have found all but one of the one's that I want. Total score on the self healing mat! Those things are sooooo expensive.
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!