Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lulee's Swim Time Card

Hey everyone! I made this card a while back and I can't believe I never posted it. Probably because I couldn't get a good photo of it, anyway, here it is. This ADORABLE stamp is, of course, from PeachyKeenStamps.com. She is called Lulee's Swim Time and she is just the cutest! So here's the card for today...and REMINDER it's Wacky Wednesday over at PeachyKeen and you have untill tonight to get some great deals through the Wacky Wednesday Sale!!!!

Ooooh totally NOT craft related, but I bought a Dyson Ball "Animal" vacuum today and I am 100% in LOVE with it already!!!! So, if you're in the market for a shiny new vacuum, I HIGHLY recommend it!

Have a GREAT day!
Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I own that vac...it is the best ever.

    Stephanie

    htt://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card! shes so dang cute. your colors are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this. It looks so nice. Thanks for sharing. Great colors. Makes me want to go swimming. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. Can I ask what did you use to color it. I am tryingto find what is the best first purchase to start coloring my stamps with. Did I say that right hmmm LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just tooooo SWEET!! GREAT job w/your coloring!!
    Huge Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!