Friday, June 11, 2010

Ooh LaLa!



Why heeeeeeeeelllllllooooo friends! Happy Friday to you! The UPS man brought me the Tie the Knot cartridge today, so I had to break it in! I just LOVE this corset cut! CAAAAUTE! Just a simple card using the circle card from the Wild Card cartridge. Ribbon from dollar bin at Michaels.
I found the stamp at Michaels too...I just cut it apart to make it do what I wanted. GASP...I know, people don't like cutting their stamps! I don't mind. ;o) Well I hope you have a FAB weekend...Maybe I'll "talk" with some of you tonight over at Ustream for My Pink Stamper Live. I hope so! If you want to join in on the crazy chatty fun...CLICK HERE at 8pm central tonight!

Ta Ta!
Nikki

13 comments:

  1. Cute!! Don't you love this cart? So many wonderful cuts. Great job on this one, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love the colors:) See you tonight at MPS live:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! So so cute!!! See ya tonight at MPS live!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, I just won Tie the Knot on ebay and I can't wait for it to come..that corset is my fav too...tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO LOVE IT. YOU CRACK ME UP. I LOVE THIS BLOG. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy card to sexy music! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cut too. It is super cute. I want this cart and keep putting it off. I think I am going to have to cave in Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL....HAHAHAHAAHA!! You are the BEST!! "Bestie" I LOVE THIS!!! This is SOOOOOO CUTE!! GREAT Job!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I always cut my stamps... doesn't everybody?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!! ANd the music to boot - love your work!!
    Jenny Kozar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had fun at the MPS live. Couldn't stay awake for this one. This corset is adorable! Perfect job. I don't mind cutting my stamps either. They are my stamps and they need to do what I want them to do. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card. so fun

    stop in an visit my blog too.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    GIVEAWAYS EACH WEEK TO GROW MY BLOG

    rules at top of my blog for entering

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute...cute....cute! I used the feel the same way about cutting my stamps....but I've gotten over it. HA! Always love visiting your blog girlfriend! ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!