Saturday, June 26, 2010

Inching by just to say hi

Hello and Happy Saturday friends! I made today's card with the new Live Simply Cricut Lite cartridge. It has some super cute images on it! And never fear if you haven't been able to find any Lite carts at your Walmart, the 1st is almost upon us and they should ALL be stocked then! YEAH!!! Just a pretty basic card with TONS of faux stitching. I used the Critter Faces Small set from PeachyKeenStamps to stamp a little face for my flower. And, of course, I gave her a little bow in her "hair". The sentiment is from PaperTreyInk. And speaking of PTI, I will be getting a HUGE order in the mail from them this week. My UPS ship notification says the package weighs 16 pounds! ;o) That's a whole lotta papery/stampy/ribbony/twiny love to play with! I hope you are having a FABULOUS weekend!!! I am off to shop for a few things to make a project I dreamed of last night...I thought it was so good I BOLTED out of bed and high tailed it to my sketch pad to get it down before wakefulness erased it from my memory. So, stay tuned for that! LOL I am sooooo weird, I know!

Happy Weekend!!!
Nikki

12 comments:

  1. As always SOOO cute! Cannot wait to hear about all the goodies you get while shopping and from PTI!! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never let me down! I really, really and did I say REALLY love your work! I always look forward, when I get the time, to come by your blog and sit here in amazement!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kim H
    http://scrapinmomofoneinspiringlittleboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki...this card is sooo cute...I just love it! I have to have that cartridge!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO CUTE!!! Have fun with all of you PTI goodies! And I can't wait to see the project you were dreaming about. I'm sure it will be another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable project Nikki....always love the detail you put into your projects....Ü
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!! love the critter face on the flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card is to stinkin cute! love the catapiller and oh the face on the flower, to die for :) its beautiful and loving the colors you used. TFS! your always a great insperation, thanks for that!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Your card came out FANTASTIC!! GREAT job Bestie!
    Big Gyspy Hugs,
    Emma;)
    P.S. I hope one day I can be like you & have EVERY COOL Cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!