Thursday, June 17, 2010

Take me to your leader


GREETINGS EARTHLINGS! Here is the card I am entering in Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge for this week. The challenge is to use the Paper Doll Dress Ups cartridge which I was stoked about because that is one of my all time FAVORITE cartridges! I used the brand spankin' new Monster Mash faces from PeachyKeenStamps to stamp her super cute face.
I used chenille stems to make her furry little alien legs. ;o) Emma used them on her magnet project and I was inspired to use them too! I used my Sakura pens to give her purple eyeshadow. All papers are from the Lime Rickey collection by Basic Grey. So pop over to Emma's Blog and join the challenge!

Big Alien Hugs!
Nikki ;o)

*REMINDER* You still have time to enter to win the Critter Faces Stamps that I am giving away...Just click HERE to comment on the PeachyKeen Realease Blog hop post to be entered. You have until midnight Friday CST.


21 comments:

  1. Very Cute. She is adorable. Love the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Nikki! I just love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ADORABLE!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nikki! This is just to darn adorable! I to love that cartridge and it is one of my all time favorites. I just came back from Michaels where I convinced my friend to buy it since it was only $19.99!!!
    As always, your creations are a blast to look at~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin that stamp set! This cart has been one of my favs for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! What a PERFECT song!lol... Thank you soo much for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little guy, he's sooo cute! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. KA NIKKI.. this is CRA.....AAAZY CUTE, GIRL!! LOVE HIS LEGS!! Great inspiration.. and of course that face is so fun! Love the PURPLE eye shadow! Hope you are having fun at Hobby Lobby!! :) Thank you for yet another beautiful sample!! BIG HUGS and TONS OF LOVE! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Song is always great and LOVE the banner! You do GREAT WORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! The legs and face are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! He is just so adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and I love it. You make the cutest projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. I found that throwback challenge because of you and I love it. It really makes me think!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! What a cute idea with the pipe cleaners and may I add the purple eye shadow- so chic lol. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! I love the background papers.

    I found your blog through the Throwback Thursday challenge. I love visitors at my blog: http://cricutinkansas.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a adorable card !! I think I'll be ordering those faces if I am not lucky enough to win them.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kassy51 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute. I just purchased this cartridge and now I need the stamps!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!