Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PeachyKeen Challenge 31



Time for another PeachyKeen challenge! This time we have the above sketch to follow. Here is my take on the sketch........
I used my new B is for boy Cricut Lite cartridge to cut out the cute little alien dude. The scalloped circle is cut from the Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite cartridge. I stamped my alien's face with the new Make a Monster Face set from PeachyKeenStamps.com. I gave him googlie eyes for the rest of his eyes that aren't stamped. Here is a side view so you can see the bling. ;o)

I gave you a little hint yesterday about the awesome sale at PeachyKeen, but here are the full details for you.

This will be our LAST sale until after CHA!!




*Sale begins Tuesday night 8pm CST and ends Wednesday night at 12 midnight CST
*Tiered discounts will be increased for the sale time only.
*Three customers could win their order REFUNDED completely!
*Three Random Gift Certificates will be drawn from all of the orders placed in June to end of the sale date.

WACKY WEDNESDAY IS June 23rd!

Sale will begin 8pm on Tuesday night 6-22-10 and go through MIDNIGHT on Wednesday 6-23-10 (Thursday morning)

Customers receive an additional 5% off of your entire order in addition to the global discounts already in place!

THREE RANDOM WINNERS WILL receive a full REFUND (from Wednesday sales only)

REFUNDED ORDER NUMBER ONE will be drawn from the $100.00 and over category,

REFUNDED ORDER NUMBER TWO will be drawn from the $75.00 and over category,

REFUNDED ORDER NUMBER THREE will be drawn from the $40.00 and over category!



ALSO, THREE RANDOM GIFT CERTIFICATES of $50.00, $25.00 and $15.00 to three other buyers drawn from the entire month of June (not just from Wednesday)!



Soooooooooooo Happy Shopping to you!!!!!! ;o)

Now, pop on over to the Challenge Blog and play along with us!!!!!

Nikki





10 comments:

  1. Nikki how CUTE is this!!! I love your little monster! Everything about this card is perfect! Adorable!! I have missed a few cards while I was gone. They are awesome too!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one CUTE little alien!! I LOVE his extra eyes!! HA HA!! Aww you are SO clever with the Cricut. It's just perfect. I'm just a duffer!
    Big hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest little monster. Simple card, but very awesome.


    thanks.
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is outta this world, Nikki! I love that one big eyeball face, and all the little wiggly eyes are a fantabulous touch! You rocked this challenge, girl, but you usually do. The ribbon and tie treatment is a great touch on this cutie patootie card!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaaaaa NIKKKKKKKKKKKIIII.. Your little alien is so flippin cute I can't stand it! LOVE the google eyes and all of your faux stitching is always just perfect!! LOVE IT!! GREAT JOB and thank you so much for all of your awesome work!! Big Hugs and Tons of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little monster. He is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the CUTEST ALIEN I've EVER seen!! Those colors are SOOOOO perfect together!!
    Big Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did another adorable card! I love the alien with the little googly eyes! The colors you used are perfect! It makes me laugh! If I ever see an alien I hope it looks like this one!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!