Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wishing you a happy birthday

Hello! I hope you're having a fabulous day! Today I had fun playing with the awesome December 2013 stamp set by PeachyKeenStamps. It's also the second card I've colored on patterned paper {you'll see another tomorrow}. I did that card first, and now I'm really in to coloring on patterned paper! LOL I used the Dreamy 6x6 paper pad by Heidi Swapp. Look for a break in a pattern to do your stamping. It's just instantly more interesting because of the pattern. Anyhoo...I colored the deer and balloon from the December 2013 set by PeachyKeenStamps with my Copics. The greeting is also from the December 2013 set. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies by MyCreativeTime for the panel, and the Fun Stitched Edges Dies for the scalloped border. I finished it off with wink of stella and sequins. 

Psst! Everything is 20% off at PeachyKeenStamps! :) Happy Tuesday to ya! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job! That deer is adorable and love the sequins. Wonderful coloring too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!