Sunday, June 7, 2015

Friends never cry alone!


Hello! My friend Shar is having a sketch challenge on her blog HERE. I made this to play along. I flipped and adjusted the sketch a little. :) I used the Faceless Veggies set by PeachyKeenStamps for my adorable onions. I gave them faces with the new The Adorbsies Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. The greeting is from the Bawlin' Bunnies set by PeachyKeenStamps. Get it? They're crying cuz they're onions. HA! I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies, Stitched Sweethearts and XOXO dies, and the Fun Stitched Edges dies by MyCreativeTime. The patterned papers are from the Happy Harvest 6x6 paper pad by Doodlebug

I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. 

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
E30,31,35,42,51,35
YG11,03,13,25,17

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!