Monday, June 8, 2015

Thanks a melon!


Hiya, and happy Monday to ya! :) I hope you're having a happy day. For my card today I used the Faceless Fruit digi set by PeachyKeenStamps. The cute face is from The Adorbsies Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. I colored them with my Copics. The patterned papers are from a Christmas collection! :) The Home For The Holidays 6x6 paper pad by Doodlebug. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies, Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies, and Vintage Labels dies from MyCreativeTime. The greeting is from the Fruit Sentiments Two set by PeachyKeenStamps.

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
R21,22,14,35
YG11,03,25

  

3 comments:

  1. love the use of Christmas paper for watermelon ... great idea ... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too clever using Christmas paper!! The coloring is amazing and so are you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!