Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My world is brighter...


Hello! I hope you're having a happy Wednesday! I had such a blast coloring this dragon! I used the Faceless Dragons digis from PeachyKeenStamps for the dragon. I gave her a face with the Dragon Family Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies, Bunch Of Fun Circles dies, Trio Stitched Banner dies by MyCreativeTime. The greeting is from the You're Brilliant set by MyCreativeTime. I added wink of stella and glossy accents to the nails and horns. :) 

Doesn't get much happier than a rainbow colored dragon! :) Have a HAPPY day! 

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
Greens- YG00,01,03,25
Reds- R22,24,35
Oranges- YR04,16,07 
Yellows- Y15,18,19
Blues- B00,01,02
Purples- BV00,01,02
Grays- W1,2,4,6

1 comment:

  1. I have to say ... you convinced me to buy these ... love the dragons!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!