Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Celebrate you!


Hello! It's Die Of The Month day at MyCreativeTime. This month it's the Stitched Capture Frame die. I've used it on this card to make a shaker. I did some masking to add the hat from the Tweet Me set to the sweet giraffe from the new Hello Baby set. I colored the party giraffe with my Copics. I stamped and cut out the "celebrate" banner from the Chalkboard Birthday set. I shaded it with Copics. I used the 3 Stitched Star Dies and stamped "you" from the Tweet Me set on the little one. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies for the pink layer. I used the Stitched Grass Die for the grass on the shaker. The papers are from the Sugar Chic and Dreamy collections by Heidi Swapp.

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW What an adorable card....your shaker is so awesome....love the colors and your cutie giraffe super great coloring job & stamping job too. Awesome clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card. You always do a great job. Thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your giraffe is colored perfectly...so adorable with the hat! Love the layers and stacked stars for the "you". Beautiful shaker card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is so beautiful! Love it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I really love these sweet little animals!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!