Saturday, June 20, 2015

Seas the day


Hello! I love getting more out of my stamps, don't you???!!! For this adorable sea turtle, I used the Dragon Family Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. Yep, dragon faces! I think it makes for a pretty darn cute sea turtle! :) I used this Sea Turtle SVG from MissKateCuttables and my Cricut Explore to cut it out. I cut it from white cardstock, and used my Copics to color it. I used broken china, peacock feathers, and salty ocean distress inks to make the background. The greeting is from the Hey Sailor set by MyCreativeTime. To finish this off, I added blobs of glossy accents...they
 look like bubbles. :) OH and she is on a WOBBLE so she swims! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
YG00,01,03,25


2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!