Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello friend


Well hello there! I hope this day finds you well, and ready to have a kick arse weekend! For this card, I again stamped and colored on patterned paper. This is kinda turning into a "thing" for me. :) I used the ridiculously cute fox from the December 2013 set by PeachyKeenStamps. I colored him with my Copics. The greeting is also from the December 2013 set by PeachyKeenStamps. The patterned papers are from the Take A Hike 6x6 paper pad by Simple Stories. I finished it off with sequins. 

I hope you really do have a KICK ARSE weekend! :) I'm off to see The Band Perry tonight! They are putting on a FREE show for us here on base at MCAS Miramar. Yay! YAY! 

Copics Used
Fox- YR12, YR14, E97, E15
Fox "white" fur- W1, W0 
Cheeks- R000
Shading- W's 




2 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! LOVE the fur colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I loved that you named the new Peachy Keen faces, awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!