Saturday, June 6, 2015

When life gives you lemons, squirt it in the eye!


Hello! There are NEW faces just released at PeachyKeenStamps. They are SO CUTE. :) They are called The Adorbsies. I've used The Adorbsies Face Assortment on the new Faceless Fruit Digi's from PeachyKeenStamps. I colored them with my Copics. I used the Fruit Sentiments Two set for the greetings. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames and More dies, Bunch Of Fun Circles dies, and Vintage Labels dies from MyCreativeTime. I finished off my card with some wink of stella and sequins. I love this card so much...because YELLOW! :)

Nikki

Copics Used
lemons Y00,02,06,08,18,19
tongue R24,27
leaves YG03,23,25,17
stem E33,35

Psst...There is another awesome SALE at PeachyKeenStamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!