Monday, June 8, 2015

MCT Made In Minutes


Hiya! It's Made In Mintues Monday at MyCreativeTime! My card today is crazy simple and totally quick! I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles dies to make my shaker window. I gold heat embossed a greeting from the Chalkboard Birthday set by MyCreativeTime. I filled the shaker with some gold and neon pink sequins and called 'er done! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :) Oh, the fun patterned papers are by American Crafts. I got the 6x6 paper pad at Hobby Lobby, but I can't find a name on it. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

6 comments:

  1. WOW What a Gorgeous and Fabulous card. Love the colors, papers and your gold embossing so beautiful and perfect shaker contents too...gosh definitely will WOW someone's birthday!! You so came up with neat and Funtabulous ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker Nikki!!!
    LOVE the papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shaker card...love the gold embossing for the sentiment. The papers are so pretty with the touch of gold. I like how some dots overlap and are random.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaker card is gorgeous beautiful!!! lol very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shaker card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!