Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday

Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. My card today was inspired by the Dreamy 6x6 paper pad by Heidi Swapp that I picked up the other day. I wanted to do some really soft Copic coloring to go with the paper. I used the We're Better Together set by MyCreativeTime for the cup and donut. I stamped the donut first and then masked it off and stamped the cup over top of it. I colored the donut with E30 and E31 after I stamped the frosting with Cotton Candy ink from SimonSaysStamp. I stamped the sprinkles with Mint Julep ink by Hero Arts. I colored the cup with G0000 and G00. I used W00, W0, and W1 for the "white" areas on the cup. The greeting is also from the We're Better Together set. I finished the card off with some wink of stella, glossy accents on the sprinkles, and a scattering of sequins. I added the wink of stella to just the shaded areas of "white". 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

I hope YOUR day is sprinkled with happiness! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card....Definitely has a soft and serene look. Super great coloring job and love the colors. Your card made me think about grabbing my Kuppa Kuppa from my Keurig my donut out of the box next to it....and heading out on the deck to the to sit enjoy the sunrise on the lake while drinking my Kuppa Kuppa and enjoying my delicious donut....and then I realize I'm day dreaming....OH GOSH!!
    thanks for the sweet memories Nikki!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper sure is soft and light. So pretty! I like the touch of Wink and Glossy Accents with the sequins. Beautiful job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper sure is soft and light. So pretty! I like the touch of Wink and Glossy Accents with the sequins. Beautiful job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute. I love all your colors ... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, LOVE the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!