Sunday, May 30, 2010

DinoMite Dad Card


Hello! I am LOVING the new Gypsy update!!! I used the hide contour feature to remove the face that would have cut out in the layer 3 function. This way I was able to use one of my Critter Faces stamps to give my dino a cute face and still have his "spots" cut out. Which you can't see because I filled said cutout spots with lime stickles ;o) I went to Michaels this past week and picked up the new Martha Stewart punch around the page set called Optic Dot. It is a really cool double row, but I needed it to be shorter so I could fit my sentiment on the card...So I just covered up the second row of dots and voila! ;o)

While I was at Michaels I searched and searched for a Father's day stamp or set of some kind and found NONE! Boo! So I used the Happy Father's Day cut from the Wild Card Cartridge.

I hope you're having a DINOMITE weekend!!!!!!!

Dino-Hugs!
Nikki

P.S. I entered this into the challenge over at MyPinkStamper.com

10 comments:

  1. So Cute! I have to say your stitching is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute for words! The stitching really makes the cards stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW AWESOME, Nikki!! I LOVE IT!! You did a GREAT JOB! That new hide feature is just what we needed! Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone! BIG HUGS and lots of Love! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!! I am loving the hide contour feature too!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! So super duper cute!! I'm loving the hide contour, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. StOPPPPP!!! I can't handle the cuteness!!! I love the colors, the textures, everything. Amazing job! Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!

    April
    nginerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this card:) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all your cards! Are you on facebook at all? Thank you for posting for us all to see!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!