Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PeachyKeen Challenge 28 *Robot Card*

HELLO FRIENDS!!! <----using my best robot voice! It's time for another PeachyKeen Challenge! This time we have another sketch for you to follow, and here it is...........
For my card I used the super cute Robo Star stamp. I used my gypsy to size the ovals to fit the stamp snugly. So the bit that is stamped on is the only cricut on this card. I cut the little gears from the patterned paper I used. This paper is super cute, but hard to photograph because of the foiling. It is by The Paper Studio and is called "A Boy's Universe"...I got it at hobby lobby.

Anyhoo, you will have TWO chances to win this time! We will be drawing a random winner AND a judged winner. FUN HUH?!  So pop on over to the Challenge Blog to see what the other designers have made AND to see what you could win! Oh, and welcome our 3 new design team members! Their work is sure to blow you away! Happy Stamping to you!!!!!

ROBOTY HUGS
Nikki

p.s. Can you believe there is NO kraft cardstock on this one???? LOL, GASP

p.p.s. I have a super funny robot song as track 2 on my playlist at the bottom of the page...I would have put it as the default song, but there is a minor "swear" word...so I didn't want to offend...BUT if you can handle it, it's FUNNY! ;o)

9 comments:

  1. Nikki I love the way you have colored your robot with such fun, bright colors! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another WINNER! Great card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE Nikki!! LOVE that paper!!
    big hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dang cute! I love the robot! the layout is terrific too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe! Mr. Roboto, now THAT takes me back a bit!! Your card is wonderful, Nikki! So colorful, and my nephew would LOVE it!! Happy belated birthday to you!! BTW, I struggled with this sketch, more than you will ever know!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT it was your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. now where's my cake? LOL.. NIKKI.. your card is adorable with perfect coloring and papers too!! I love how you always have the perfect song to go with your cards!! I should have called you last night.. COULD NOT SLEEP AT ALL!! Love and Hugs to you, my friend!! Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki, I love your robot card! It's adorable! You colored it perfectly to match the background paper! The little gears are super cute!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm so thrilled to be working along side you and the other talented PKS DT members!! It's a dream come true for me!
    Heidi
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is adorable! I love your sentiment. I have robot paper so I may have to scraplift :) I love seeing your stuff on the Cricut board as well as here. You do fabulous work....Just became a follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki! I LOVE your card! Robots are so much fun and you made it even more fun with your bright colors! You have so much talent and I am glad to be part of the Peachy Keen design team with you and all the other talented members!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!