Thursday, May 20, 2010

Teacher Thank You Card


My friend Steph's son will be giving this card to his teacher. I again used my Gypsy to weld two apple shadows from Create-a-Critter to make this shaped card. So, it's the same base as yesterday's card, but has a completely different look. I used my Calvin and Hobbes font to make the tag with his teacher's name on it. I thought it looked like a kid's writing. ;o) And to finish it off I added HUGE googlie eyes...we're talkin' HUGE!!! They are the size of a quarter! I got them in a variety pack at the Dollar Tree.
I hope this made you smile! It sure makes me smile! It might be hard to part with! LOL HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are ALL the apple of my eye!
Nikki


5 comments:

  1. This is SO cute. I bought the same variety pack of googly eyes at $ Tree last week! The huge one's look great on this apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is the cuteset apple I've seen in awhile! LOL..it definitely made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most adorable teacher card. Love it! The font you used is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO cute!! I love this, the eyes definitely add alot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! My granddaughter is just finishing pre-scool and ask me to make her a card.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!