Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You feel like home to me

Hiya bloggy friends! For this card I used the adorable Neighborhood stamp from MarketStreetStamps. The cutest 3 little houses ever! :) I paper pieced them with paper from the Hello Summer collection by Echo Park. I also used that paper for the 3 little hearts at the bottom there were stamped from the Follow Your Heart set from MarketStreetStamps. I used 2 different embossing folders on the front of the card {I think they're from quickutz}. 
I put some glossy accents on the hearts. The perfect sentiment is from the Home Sweet Home set from PinkByDesign

And now, totally unrelated to crafting...I just have to say how excited I am for the new season of Teen Mom tonight!!! I just ♥ that show! :) Total guilty pleasure!

♥ Nikki ♥



14 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL! Love this sweet sentiment with the row of homes. It's gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the paper piecing. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different papers. Just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the white embossed backgrounds with black border realy shows off the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nikki, your card is simply GORGEOUS!!! I just love the neutral background with the pops of color in your images..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki ~ Okay this is so CAS! LOVe the embossing and the paper piecing is just INCREDIBLE!!! The Triple "P" strikes again!!! Oh LOVE Teen Mom too! Watching it right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean and crisp Nikki! It's a belter love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card as I always do:) love how you did the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT card Nikki!the little houses are sooo sweet and I LOVE the colors,BEAUTIFUL job as always!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! I think that sentiment is PERFECT for this darling set of houses and the paper piecing is AMAZING as always. What a BEAUTIFUL card! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are the cutest houses ever!! Love the 2 embossing folders- I am pinning this card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your paper-piecing skills are amazing and so is this card! I LOVE IT!! You da bomb dot com! You have such a knack for this! It is just perfect!
    BIG OL HUGS,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!