Sunday, June 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneaks


Hello! It's Sneaky Peek time again for PeachyKeenStamps! This card was made using the new June 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month. Both the sweet birdie and the sentiment are from that set. I also used papers from the new Peachy Picks kit. You are going to LOVE the new kit! SO CUTE!
Isn't it just the cutest birdie ever?!!!! :)

For this card I used one of the add on stamp sets called Home Tweet Home. I used papers from the new Peachy Picks Kit for this card too. LOVE that kit! 
The sentiment is from the new June 2012 stamp kit of the month. 

Pop over to the PeachyKeenStamps blog to see more sneaky peeks!

♥ Nikki ♥

11 comments:

  1. Truly sweet cards...love them both. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and very 'tweet' !! lol,I LOVE the color combos you use. Cant wait to see the release in its entirety!
    GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO SUPER CUTE! I am so excited for this release! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that birdie!! Your cards are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, you are the paper piecing queen!! I love this fun, fun cards! So cute!! ~HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Saundra totally stole my line!!! LOL But all hail Paper Piecing Nikki!! These cards are gorgeous and I LOVE the colors they are so soothing!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute cards....love the little birdie! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clean and crisp style. Fantastic cards-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki ~ OMG! these are cards are just AMAZING! I am so LOVING both of them! OH my I am LOVING the sneaks for the release! Dang! ***ENABLER ALERT*****!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You paper piecing is AMAZING!!!!!!! I'm sure you know that, but it never hurts to keep telling you. These are both master pieces. I'm just loving them!!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love real birds and Peachy ones are so special. Tweet job on your cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!