Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Madness...Imagine That

Hello! It's time for another Monday Madness Imagine That challenge. The challenge this time is to use your imagine {or patterned paper} to create anything that makes you happy. So I chose to use yellow patterned paper because I ♥ yellow!!! I paper pieced my favorite Large Sun stamp from PeachyKeenStamps. I just ♥ this sun to pieces! :) 
The adorable sentiment is from the Fun Pockets set from MyCreativeTime

Pop over to Emma's Blog to play along! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


11 comments:

  1. So cute...love that face! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Oh how CUTE is this card! LOVE, LOVE this color combination! The sun is ( LIKE ALWAYS) PERFECTLY paper pieced! UGH! The triple "P" strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card Nikki!! Sooo bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love the black and yellow together! and the sun is sooooo happy!

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sunshine is just my favorite. I love it paperpieced too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Nikki! this is fantastic!! I love EVERYTHING you create! Great job
    GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheerful! Reminds me of sunny Arizona. Cute Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why this sun is your favorite! Peachy Faces = Happy! Wonderful job on your card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the Sun stam also. You did a great card I love all the yellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow is my fav color too! I love your card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!