Friday, June 22, 2012

PeachyKeen Challenge 23

Hello! It's PeachyKeen challenge time again and this time around ANYTHING GOES! :) For my card I stamped and paper pieced this sweet fairy girl from the June 2012 set. I just love her! I stamped the Flower Power Frame background and colored it with prismacolor colored pencils. I didn't bother to blend the colors because I wanted to go over each flower with the clear star sakura glitter pen. I swear the colors match in real life. You can see the sparkle better here...
I wish I could have gotten better pictures. grr. Anyhoo, I used black enamel accents for the flower centers. The sweet fairy girl is on an action wobble so she wiggles. :) Head over to the Challenge BLOG to play along with us!!! 

THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 6/27 - 11:59 pm EST



8 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki!
    OMG! Your card is so ADORABLE...I love it! I purchased this PKS Set but haven't gotten around to playing with these CUTE stamps yet! I definitely will now...thank you for the inspiration!

    Suzanne
    suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beautiful stamped background and awesome paper piecing! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is probably my favorite card of yours EVER!!!!!!!! She is just so sweet. I love the colors. Can I buy this card from You???? I really love it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too pretty! I love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful detail in those flowers! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ okay this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE that little fairy and that background! LOVE the idea of the coloring and not blending! The clear sakura pen just adds that fairy element to your card even more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Nikki, I love how you made a frame with the flower stamp, that's a lot of colouring, LOL very pretty, great colours!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!