Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello! Here is the birthday card I made for my awesome friend Shar. I stamped the Grace Background from Market Street Stamps and white heat embossed it. {i swear it's not cream} I inked it with spun sugar distress ink and misted with perfect pearls and water in a mini mister to add sparkle. You can kind of see the sparkle here...
I stamped the butterflies from the Believing Butterfly set also from Market Street Stamps. The sentiment is from the Celebrate Good Times set from MyCreativeTime


I hope you're having a nice day....I'm SO EXCITED for the new season of True Blood tonight!! EEK!

♥ Nikki ♥

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your stamping and embossing looks fantastic--I thought it was the paper!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! The embossing is awesome and the butterflies are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I do like that sparkle you added.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! Love the embossing. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, now I need that background stamp too. I can't wait for True Blood too, so excited about it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and elegant card!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! I love the black white and pink combo. This turned out AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! VERY PRETTY!!!! I bet Miss Shar was SO HAPPY to receive this BEAUTIFUL card from YOU!;)
    Big HUGE hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness This card is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki ~ BEAUTIFUL card! I am always in AWE of that embossing! They butterflies are so pretty and perfect for Shar! I bet she LOVED the card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!