Friday, June 8, 2012

Take it slow

Hello! I'm here today with a card made with some adorable Market Street Stamps. I white heat embossed the Woodgrain background and added color with spun sugar distress ink. I ♥ that background! I stamped the super cute snail from the Slow Movin' set twice so I could quick color with spun sugar distress ink and paper piece it back together. 
The sentiment is also from the Slow Movin' set. I added some gems and doodles to the shell, and some black enamel accents to the antennae. 

Speaking of Market Street Stamps...have you seen their new release??? It's awesome! I ordered yesterday afternoon {and they shipped 3 hours later!}...I can't wait to play with them! :)

Happy Friday peeps!

♥ Nikki ♥



9 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the background too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I love how this looks. And the snail with pink is AWESOME! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card!! Love the jewels on her shell!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute!! I love the pink and black! That background looks amazing! Love her blinged out shell!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!! I LOVE that background stamp!! LOVE the bling too!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ ADORABLE! LOVE how you heat embossed the woodgrain on pink! Looks so darn cool! Love the bling too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!