Friday, March 30, 2012

You're Cool!

Hiya! Nikki here with a card made using the cutest little surfer dude ever! Boogie Board Max is just, like totally awesome dude! {that was me using surfer lingo} I am just a tad obsessed with paper piecing, so that's what I did with Boogie Board Max. Admittedly it is a time consuming process, but I personally find it incredibly relaxing! And the outcome is just totally tubular! ;) 
I used the Beach Bum collection from Fancy Pants Designs to paper piece him. And that perfect sentiment  is from the Cheep Talk set. I think any little boy {or big boy} would be like totally stoked to get this card in the mail. :)

Have a GREAT day!!!
♥ Nikki ♥ 

8 comments:

  1. You hang 10 on this cute Peachy card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the paper-piecing on this!!! SOOOO much fun!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love him, he is the perfect image to paper piece. Great job on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally ROCKS!!!!! The paper piecing with the coordinating patterned papers is absolutely AMAZING and PERFECT, perfect, PERFECT!!!! I LOVE when you paper piece :)! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Nikki...you just have to be the CUTEST CARD MAKER EVER!!! Love the paper piecing. So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!! Love the rainbow paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like totally rad card Nikki! Great colors and you are so good at paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I missed this guy! Too cute!!! Love the colors and patterns and the surfer dude is really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!