Thursday, March 8, 2012

Poppies

Hello! Here is a quick and simple card I made this morning. I stamped the Sweet Lace background stamp from MarketStreetStamps on white cardstock. Pssst...This is probably my all time favorite background stamp EVER...SO PRETTY!!!! MarketStreetStamps backgrounds WILL cover the entire front of a regular A2 sized card. ♥ that! I used the Real Estate Sign punch to cut out the black shapes. I then cut two strips of white cardstock to .75 inches and stamped the pretty flowers from the Gnomegrown set by PeachyKeenStamps. Voila! Pretty shaped images using a punch! :)
I colored the flowers with prismacolor colored pencils and then went over them with a Spica glitter marker. See the sparkle? :) 

I hope you're having a GREAT day so far...and I hope it just get better! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


8 comments:

  1. So pretty! LOVE the sparkle!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. So pretty - I agree that background stamp is AWESOME. Sooo pretty - and yes I see the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the orange you used! And I love all your stitching. :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ this is just BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and the pop of orange! I can see the sparkles! Oh the bow again ~ PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love that pop of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Really pretty card!!! Love the orange and black, very dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!