Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter

Hello! Today I am guest designing for Tanner a.k.a Mr. Cricut Crazy. I stamped the cute bunny from the Easter Blessings set twice so I could paper piece it. The patterned paper is from the Springtime collection by Echo Park. I mounted the lil' bunny on the XL Label Die from MyCreativeTime
I embossed the sentiment that is also from the Easter Blessings set with white embossing powder. Ok, that's my card for today. :) Pop over to Tanner's Blog and Store to see what other awesome stuff he has! There are LOTS of stamp sets on SALE! :) Click HERE to see. 


♥ Nikki ♥

10 comments:

  1. Very cute. What a sweet little bunny and your card is just darling. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki~ Okay this is too CUTE! I LOVE the paper and how you pieced it! Your embossing is the bomb! Not a speck! Oh don't get me started on that bow ~ PERFECTION! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooo adorable!! And how in the world do you make such perfect bows?! :D Great job Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo Adorable Nikki. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo super cute!!! That bunny is adorable!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny is just too cute!!!! And I love the way you did the bow on this one! AMAZING!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute Card!
    Miranda
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!