Thursday, March 15, 2012

MyCreative Time Release day 4

Hiya! Today we are showing off the new set called Coffee Break. This set comes with the sweet coffee cup die AND the little sleeve. I cut mine out in kraft {of course} and white heat embossed. I added a brad to the center because I thought it was sort of like a logo. :) 
The sweet sentiment is from the new set called You Are Perk-Fect. Ok...you can purchase this new release NOW!!! Yippee!!! :) Pop over to Emma's Blog to see what she and the rest of the DT with this awesome new release!!!! Have a great day!

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, March 16th during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
 Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)




30 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the white stithing!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!! I love the kraft cup and the paper in that pad is BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous card! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - I like the white with the kraft CS - it make everything pop. The brad does look like a logo, you're right. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, that die is awesome, thanks for the ideas.

    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love the Kraft cardstock, it's one of my favorites to use since it matches with just about anything. The brad was a super brilliant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome!!!!
    Love the card lo and love the use of Emma's new stamps!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card! I like the thought of the button being a logo. TFS AJ!
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card!! Those colors are amazing together, plus I love the added brad to the center. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I want a Chai Latte now... TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your kraft cards caused me to pick up some kraft cardstock while I was out this week! So pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, you are just sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the beutiful colors on your card. and the center accents is just gourgeous.

    luzoliva1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the stitching and color coordination you used.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card--I like the brad logo and the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the arrangement on your card with the scallop edge. Your paper choices are perfect too. I don't have enough dotted papers :D Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and such fun colors, I just love it! I love the kraft paper on your card, the white gel pen just pops on it!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card!! Love the colors and the white embossing!!
    reissfam10 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love how you outlined it in white.
    lbaylor77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nikki~ What a PERK~FECTLY BEAUTIFUL card! Your embossing seriously ROCKS! I am not even going to touch that PERK~FECTLY BEAUTIFUL stitching! Yet another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Nikki!!! I love this new set of Emma's!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Love the colors and all the details! You did an awesome job!
    lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nikke your card is so pretty. Very nice colors, TFS.
    Have a great day!
    Liz
    unikebyyes{ay}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nikki, I love all your cards! TFS and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card! I love the brad in the middle of the sleeve to look like a logo, clever!! I also love your color combo, fabulous!! I am so loving this die!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really cute card. I love the colors you used!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sooo pretty - I love the card. The brad is perfect it does look like a logo. Great job. Loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is beautiful, I love the colors and the brad you used.

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a great looking card Nikki!AWESOME job with the color combo and the stitching,SO BEAUTIFUL!:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!