Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Be joyful in hope...

Hiya! Today I am guest designing for Tanner a.k.a MrCricutCrazy. First off let me say that my search for the PERFECT yellow ink is now over!!! This is Archival Ink by Ranger in Chrome Yellow and I LOVE it!!! It's just fabulous and so sunny! I ♥ yellow!!! Tanner sells it in his shop. I seriously dig Archival Ink...totally stamps like a dream! But I digress...I used the new Christ is my Life set from MrCricutCrazy for my sentiment. Lots of fabulous faith based sentiments in that set.
I used that Chrome Yellow to stamp the Sweet Lace background from MarketStreetStamps. I used that stamp also for the butterflies.  

Ok...be sure to pop over to Tanner's Shop...this and lots of other sets are on SALE! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

9 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and the butterflies! Very Springy..and I am ready for Spring!! Love your card! Your newest follower,HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow too!! This is gorgeous!! Love the way you stamped the butterflies in the negative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm going to have to get me some of that Yellow. That's one of my Top FAV Colors. I love how this card came out and that Yellow is the perfect shade. I know it must look even better in person. Bravo Nikki. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat card Nikki! Gonna have to get me some of that yellow ink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nikki!! I LOVE yellow, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness. This is beautiful. I love the color. This is so bright and cheery. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!